Austria two weeks ago.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM STUDENATA ARHITEKTURE Forum Index » » o forumu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miaowang123
veteran arhi informea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Austria two weeks ago. If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hes the other Toronto Maple Leafs draft pick at the World Junior Hockey Championship, yet Russian defenceman Rinat Valiev isnt getting much love – or notice – from the Air Canada Centre crowd. He appears to be fine with all the attention on William Nylander. The Maple Leafs second pick last June (3rd round, 68th overall from Kootenay Ice) is just thrilled to be playing at this event in a place he hopes will be his NHL home one day. It means a lot for me, said Valiev, following Russias 3-2 loss to Sweden on Monday. I like it here. Its a huge dream. Im so excited to play here. Valiev left his Russian home of Nizhnekamsk (1,000 kilometers east of Moscow) when he was 17, to play in the United States Hockey League with the Indiana Ice. He has spent the last two seasons with the Kootenay Ice of the Western Hockey League. He was hampered by a knee injury last season and has shown he is fully healed now. Before he joined the Russian team, he led the Ice defencemen in scoring (5G, 20A in 23 games). His strong play in the playoffs last season for Kootenay (1G, 8A in 13 games) left an impression with the Leafs. After he went undrafted in 2013, the Leafs made him their next choice after Nylander last June. He was exceptional (in the playoffs) especially in the first round when they upset Calgary, said Leafs scouting director Dave Morrison at the draft. We really liked him all along and then we saw that. This is a guy with a big heart and all the intangibles we look for in a player. To see Rinat on the ice in the last few seconds of a game (as he was in the game against Sweden), killing penalties at key times, we couldnt be happier, said Steve Staios, the Leafs Player Development Advisor, following the game against Sweden. Hes a terrific kid, added Staios a veteran of 1,001 NHL games. He wants to be a player. Theres a lot of upside. I like the way he moves on the ice. Hes a good first passer. Fundamentally, hes sound. The 6-foot-2, 208 pound Valiev signed an entry level deal with Toronto in July. While Staios doesnt like to make comparisons, Valievs play reminds some of another former Leaf blueliner, Dmitri Yushkevich. Hes in a good place in Kootenay, said Staios. They rely on him heavily. Its been a steady progression for him. The 19 year-old Valiev is quick to credit Staios for helping him out prior to the season. Staios spent a few days with Valiev and worked with him on the ice. Steve Staios is helping me a lot, smiled Valiev. He came to Kootenay and he showed me a lot of things; skating movement, shooting the puck, stuff like that. Valiev is excited at the prospects of facing Ice teammate Sam Reinhart – hopefully in the final – at this event. During the game against Sweden, the Air Canada Centre crowd cheered loudly during a highlight montage of William Nylander (Torontos first round pick last June). Valiev didnt notice. I didnt really hear that. I was trying to focus on the game. Hes a good player (Nylander had two assists in the game) and before the game, coach told us to play hard against him, I know that. Maybe one day, Valiev will get his due in Toronto. Troy Aikman College Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Rey Maualuga College Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinaauthentic.us.com/ . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. Ronnie Lott College Jersey . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. Josh Rosen UCLA Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden.WHISTLER, B.C. -- Canadas luge relay team of Alex Gough, Sam Edney, Tristan Walker and Justin Snith won silver at the World Cup event in Whistler, B.C., with a combined time of 2 minutes 4.202 seconds. Germanys Natalie Geisenberger, Felix Loch, Tobias Arlt and Tobias Wendl finished first in 2:03.791, while the Austrian team placed third in 2:04.686. Canada placed second in the relay event at the Worrld Cup in Igls, Austria two weeks ago.dddddddddddd Earlier, Gough took silver in the womens event, finishing 0.133 seconds away from first place. Geisenberger finished in 1:13.412 seconds for gold and Anke Wischnewski, also of Germany, was third in 1:13.622. Canadians Kimberley McRae, Arianne Jones, and Jordan Smith, all also from Calgary, finished 11th, 14th and 17th, respectively. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM STUDENATA ARHITEKTURE Forum Index » » o forumu All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: