Keith Richards Only Communicates Via Fax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM STUDENATA ARHITEKTURE Forum Index » » 1. GODINA - bolonja
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cigspriced
mladi član arhi informea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 am    Post subject: Keith Richards Only Communicates Via Fax If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Keith Richards signs copies of his autobiography at Waterstone Booksellers Piccadilly on November 3, 2010 in London, England. (Getty Images)more pics Keith Richards (Getty Images) Rolling Stones rocker Keith Richards would much rather talk to his pals through a fax machine than on the phone Cheap Cigarettes For Sale Online, much to the amusement of his bandmate Ronnie Wood Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes.

Ronnie explained: he still communicates through fax, no other way but a fax.

fantastic, you get a message from Keith on a fax. You get don know when, I don know where, just get ready. Love, Keith. It means we maybe touring sometimes in the next decade, I don know. />

However, though Keith has struggled to get to grips with modern technology, Ronnie is impressed by his former Faces bandmate Rod Stewart ability to embrace new ways of communicating.

Ronnie said: have had various emails, because Rod is getting very, very good on the emails, we been doing to and fros lately, with sort of you doing, mate? you know, blah blah blah.

have thought that. Rod, I mean, it like he was never any good on the telephone -- let alone the laptop."

Ronnie, 63, is a huge fan of technology and even carries around spare mobile phones in case his main communication device fails.

He admitted to Absolute Radio DJ Christian O don have an iPod. have lots of actually I only got a three gigabyte phone or something, I can get enough music on mine.

do have about three old Nokias that sort of operate without a sim card, you know, its fantastic, I just swap the sim card in various areas Newport Cigarettes For Sale. I got my iPhone, which is my main thing, and lots of spares.

can get me on Twitter too. />

More Keith Richards pictures (click any photo):

Who is the coolest rock star? Cool factor, hipness quotient, rockability etc. are all subjective terms, right? Wrong Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes. We can measure them. By picking who you think is the cooler rock star, you are casting your vote and it will be counted Cigarettes Online Free Shipping.
related article :
Smokeless Tobacco Sales

Newport Cigarette Review

Buy Newports

Ryo Tobacco Sales

Online Shopping Cigarettes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM STUDENATA ARHITEKTURE Forum Index » » 1. GODINA - bolonja All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: